Bracketology 2024

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm dying laughing at all them Kentucky fans tryna recoup their deposits on hotels and other travel plans they pre-made for the next few weeks.

:D:ROFLMAO:

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Brian Gregory University with the upset of Kentucky!
The dude (Jack Gohlke) who made 10 of 20 3 pointers for BGU in the upset of Kentucky was 131/347 from 3 on the season. He was 4-8 for 2. For the season. He shot 347 3 point shots and 8 2s.

In this game he was 10-20 from 3, 0-0 from 2, 2-3 FTs. The rest of the box score is 2 defensive rebounds, 0 assists, 1 turnover, 0 blocks, 0 steals, 0 fouls. I have never seen anything like this.

He also played 4 years plus a redshirt year in Division II. This is some of the strangest information I have ever read in college basketball.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
The dude (Jack Gohlke) who made 10 of 20 3 pointers for BGU in the upset of Kentucky was 131/347 from 3 on the season. He was 4-8 for 2. For the season. He shot 347 3 point shots and 8 2s.

In this game he was 10-20 from 3, 0-0 from 2, 2-3 FTs. The rest of the box score is 2 defensive rebounds, 0 assists, 1 turnover, 0 blocks, 0 steals, 0 fouls. I have never seen anything like this.

He also played 4 years plus a redshirt year in Division II. This is some of the strangest information I have ever read in college basketball.
Sounds like a guy who knows his role.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
I count 5 lower seed’s winning last night, 3 SEC and 2 B12:
Michigan St (9) over Miss St (8)
Duquesne (11) over BYU (6)
Oregon (11) over USCe (6)
Oakland (14) over UK (3)
NCSU (11) over TTU (6)

Kansas (4) barely escaped Samford (13). All but one were at least 5 slots lower. Just horrible seeding, and some would say… biased…?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

hahaha that is INSANE!

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Ngl, I was not watching this game until the final 20 seconds or so. When I saw the Gohlke kid(sic), I legit thought he was the coach. 😞
He was unglued from reality on some of those shots. Now they have to play NC State. The ACC drew a lucky card last night.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Ngl, I was not watching this game until the final 20 seconds or so. When I saw the Gohlke kid(sic), I legit thought he was the coach. 😞
That was one of the more amazing tournament games I have seen in a while. I watched the entire second half and was just waiting for UK to seize the day and Gohlke and Townsend just wouldn't let it happen. AJ Reeves did his darndest to get UK to the W but it just wasnt enough. Dillingham hit a couple of tough shots. When Edwards hit that corner triple I thought that was the turning point but Oakland showed the "onions". Also, every time Rocket Watts touched the ball i assumed something bad was going to happen.

Rzunz

Jolly Good Fellow
Interesting all the talk about the old guys beating the more talented youngsters (remember CJP). Hope we have enough “old guys” next year!

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer

I count 5 lower seed’s winning last night, 3 SEC and 2 B12:
Michigan St (9) over Miss St (8)
Duquesne (11) over BYU (6)
Oregon (11) over USCe (6)
Oakland (14) over UK (3)
NCSU (11) over TTU (6)

Kansas (4) barely escaped Samford (13). All but one were at least 5 slots lower. Just horrible seeding, and some would say… biased…?
The11 over the6 has been a solid pick for years now. Clemson is in trouble today.