Bracket Challenge

CEB

Helluva Engineer
UVA trails at the half of an ugly game, 27-14. We all knew the Cavs were a terrible shooting team and this may be their worst half of the year. The only salvation is that CSU really ought to be up by 20+ points.
They have mustered 16 points in 24+ minutes of basketball. Wow, that’s anemic.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The good news for UVA all happened at the beginning of the game. They won the tap, took a 2-0 lead and a 4-2 lead, then it was all downhill from there.

UVa shot 25% from the field (14/56) and 17.6% behind the arc (3/17).

That was ugly.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The good news for UVA all happened at the beginning of the game. They won the tap, took a 2-0 lead and a 4-2 lead, then it was all downhill from there.

UVa shot 25% from the field (14/56) and 17.6% behind the arc (3/17).

That was ugly.
They seemed to hit all their shots against us the last regular season game. I had seen some of their other conference games and they couldn't throw it in the ocean. Shot lights out against us. I had expected us to win that one based on UVA earlier bad shooting.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
They seemed to hit all their shots against us the last regular season game. I had seen some of their other conference games and they couldn't throw it in the ocean. Shot lights out against us. I had expected us to win that one based on UVA earlier bad shooting.
Tell him we beat Clemson, who beat Boise State who beat Colorado State so suck on that.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
This Boise St/Colorado game is just a festival of ugliness with even worse officiating.
You could almost tell in the first 6 mins that Boise State was toast. I fell asleep early and woke up and I think it was 62-59 and I was surprised it was still that close

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
1711025013712.png

We're you high?

As your lawyer, for legal purposes, don't answer that.