Bracket Challenge 2019

GT_EE78

Banned
The process for completing your bracket and getting into the group is strange. I finally figured out the turns after several dead ends. If you are having trouble, keep plugging away.
no joke, doing all 25 espn entries could get time consuming if you don't plan ahead for minimal editing using the autofill/mybrackts feature.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
May want to update your Cuse picks to go further with the reduced TOs.

Probably good advice for next year and beyond as well.

Wonder what the policy was that finally got him suspended. It's apparently been within the rules to punch teammates and fight recruits on visits.

ETA: Assuming Howard does not return, this is the 3rd Cuse starter whose career ended the week leading up to the NCAA tournament in the last 10 years. The others were more devastating... Arinze Onuaku (knee) and Fab Melo (suspension), both when Cuse was a 1-seed.

Last edited:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Apparently Frank failed a drug test. Not his first one. Not confirmed by Syracuse, but that's the word from normally reliable sources

"For a guy who jumped up and down in his playpen about witnesses having evidence, you spout a lot of accusations without a thread of proof." - m. strahan

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Zing!!!!!

strahan right now ...

loss_for_words.gif

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Syracuse senior Frank Howard suspended for failed drug test, 3 familiar with situation say

While this doesn't say whether it was NCAA or school-administered drug test, I've heard it was the latter. Hopefully for Syracuse that is the case since failure to enforce an optional drug program is a big part of what led to their sanctions.

Not familiar with the penalty based on Syracuse's rules. I've heard rumors that this means a 3-game suspension.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Sorry I didn't follow @dtm1997 protocol and include a link. Probably because I didn't read it online. When you speak to someone by phone and they tell you what happened, there's no link. (Unless the FBI is wiretapping him, in which case they'll hear a lot about our kids and who we picked in our brackets)

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
That espn bracket is a headache, it's been impossible for me to get back in the brackets I have picked to make changes. So... the one I am going with is lauragt1, just ignore the others unless they do better.;)

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
That espn bracket is a headache, it's been impossible for me to get back in the brackets I have picked to make changes. So... the one I am going with is lauragt1, just ignore the others unless they do better.;)

To change your picks go to "fill out your bracket" under the quick links to the left on the home page, select the name of the entry to edit, edit your picks by selecting the radio buttons of the winner, hit "submit picks".

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Sorry I didn't follow @dtm1997 protocol and include a link. Probably because I didn't read it online. When you speak to someone by phone and they tell you what happened, there's no link. (Unless the FBI is wiretapping him, in which case they'll hear a lot about our kids and who we picked in our brackets)

Zing!!!!!!!!