Bowl Season 2020

THWG

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking forward to Indiana-Ole Miss. It should be a really good matchup between Indiana's defense and Kiffin's offense.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Southern just won with Werts showing why he was a 4 year starter. I look forward to watching graham with them next year.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Liberty vs coastal should b the best bowl game.
Those teams have something to prove against each other. The rest of the bowls (other than the final 4) will likely have at least one of the teams just going through the motions.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Only bowls I'm interested in are Clem's/OSU, Cincinnati/Voldemort , Bama/ND.

I was surprised to see ESPN matchup is 50/50 for Clem's and OSU. Of course betting spread is 7.5 for Clem's. Good bet to take OSU? Tickets starting at $1,101. https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401240173

I think Clemson will win but won't mind at all if they lose. I don't like that it's a late game but it's Friday night so all is good. It'll probably be a four hour game with the extra commercials and halftime ..... at least I expect there'll be half time show.

As far as Bama/ND, that won't be close and the line of 19.5 seems right. Bama gets up and pulls players to keep healthy for the next game. Tickets starting at $156. But I'll have a great seat at home and all the amenities desired.

slugboy

Staff member
It looks like none of us care about bowls that GT isn’t in, which makes total sense.

The Duke’s Mayo bowl has a good exchange going here, though

it gets better from there

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
GO BEARCATS!! TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

College Football Celebration GIF by Cincinnati Bearcats