Bowl game (what bowl and who do you want)

What Bowl Game Would Y'all Like To See Georgia Tech Play In?

• Pinstripe Bowl

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Military Bowl

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Independence Bowl

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Quick Lane Bowl

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Belk Bowl

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Music City Bowl

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Birmingham Bowl

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Ok, so GT should have a easy route to a tier 1 bowl imo. We finished as the 5th ranked ACC team and outside of the teams pretty much guaranteed a tier 1 bowl (Syracuse, NC State, and Pitt) we arguably had the best second half of the season. Better than Miami, UVA, BC, and Duke. The loss for GT today does not hurt imo, Duke got trashed by WF and finished low in the ACC, so they are probably out imo. UVA we beat and has lost two in a row and 3 of their last 4. Miami lost to us and finished lower in ACC play plus lost 3 of their last 5. We didn’t play BC, but they have lost 3 in a row. That should, imo, give us a tier 1 bowl easily.

NC State or Syracuse in the Camping World and the other in the Belk (maybe Music City for Syracuse)

Pitt in the Pinstripe

GT in the Music City, or Belk if Syracuse gets the Music City.

The leaves BC, Miami, UVA, and Duke for the Sun, and I think Miami might sneak in, if not them, then UVA or BC.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I see it this way ( IMO not right but how I see it )

The teams picked before us

1 Syracuse 9-3
2 NCstate 8-3
3 Pitt 7-5
4 Duke 7-5 only because they beat us
5) GT 7-5 I guess Miami could jump us but we did beat them and they don't bring that many fans
Duke finished really low in ACC play and has lost 3 in a row. I doubt they get a tier 1 bowl.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I see it this way ( IMO not right but how I see it )

The teams picked before us

1 Syracuse 9-3
2 NCstate 8-3
3 Pitt 7-5
4 Duke 7-5 only because they beat us
5) GT 7-5 I guess Miami could jump us but we did beat them and they don't bring that many fans

Sadly, as of now, I bet um brings way more fans anywhere than we do.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I would like to see the Bell Bowl or Music City. Think we will get Militarynor Independence bowl.
Clemson should make the playoffs, then Syracuse or NC State the Camping World. After that, there are 4 tier 1 bowls, either Syracuse or NC State will take one of those spots (whichever isn’t in the Camping World). Pitt is guaranteed a tier 1 bowl. There are 2 tier one bowl games left after that and GT has had the best second half of the season compared to the other team who could make a tier 1 bowl.

Duke has lost 4 of 6 and 2 really bad L’s in a row, they are also way down in the ACC standings. UVA has lost 3 of 6 and two in a row (including us), Miami has lost 4 of the last 6 (including us) BC has lost 3 of 6 and the 3 L’s have been in a row and the last of the season. GT has lost 2 of 6 and won 4 in a row before UGA. There is no reason imo that we should not get a tier 1 bowl.

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Clemson should make the playoffs, then Syracuse or NC State the Camping World. After that, there are 4 tier 1 bowls, either Syracuse or NC State will take one of those spots (whichever isn’t in the Camping World). Pitt is guaranteed a tier 1 bowl. There are 2 tier one bowl games left after that and GT has had the best second half of the season compared to the other team who could make a tier 1 bowl.

Duke has lost 4 of 6 and 2 really bad L’s in a row, they are also way down in the ACC standings. UVA has lost 3 of 6 and two in a row (including us), Miami has lost 4 of the last 6 (including us) BC has lost 3 of 6 and the 3 L’s have been in a row and the last of the season. GT has lost 2 of 6 and won 4 in a row before UGA. There is no reason imo that we should not get a tier 1 bowl.
We will get Military or Shreveport.