Bowl game (what bowl and who do you want)

What Bowl Game Would Y'all Like To See Georgia Tech Play In?

• Pinstripe Bowl

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Military Bowl

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Independence Bowl

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Quick Lane Bowl

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Belk Bowl

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Music City Bowl

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Birmingham Bowl

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Belk and Music City both seem like good options and possible, but I think maybe Syracuse goes to Camping World and Duke to Belk and NCST to Music City.

I think we’re looking at Detroit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'd rather go to Winnipeg than Detroit and yes, I've been to Detroit recently. I worked for a company in Madison, Wisconsin designing fuel cell testing rooms and spent time at the automakers there.
I couldn't wait to leave!

Anything north of the MasonDixon would suck a bigone. No disrespect to these possible locations.

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
Id like the Sun Bowl because selfishly I can get to that one most easily at the moment. But what does Miami beating Pitt do to this whole thing?

Sparkybob

Georgia Tech Fan
Id like the Sun Bowl because selfishly I can get to that one most easily at the moment. But what does Miami beating Pitt do to this whole thing?

Miami might jump into the tier 1 bowls and take someone else spot (So either BC/UVA/Duke probably.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well, at least Wake whipped Duke, so our team will jump ahead of Duke in the bowl pickins.’

Look on the bright side ...?

LibertyTurns

Banned
And there will be administrators at GT that truly wonder why we will not sell a respectable number of bowl tickets.
I’m not sure how you score decent bowl tickets. I’ve had to Stubhub every game I didn’t want suckass tickets for and I’m under 2000 in priority if I recall correctly. Has to be some sort of racket.