Bowl game (what bowl and who do you want)

What Bowl Game Would Y'all Like To See Georgia Tech Play In?

• Pinstripe Bowl

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Military Bowl

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Independence Bowl

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Quick Lane Bowl

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Belk Bowl

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Music City Bowl

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Birmingham Bowl

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
More than likely we finish at 6&6. Seriously, do any of you want to see Tech in a bowl at 6&6, and would you really make the effort to go see them? Most times Tech loses money when going to a "nothing" bowl because fans don't buy tix.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
More than likely we finish at 6&6. Seriously, do any of you want to see Tech in a bowl at 6&6, and would you really make the effort to go see them? Most times Tech loses money when going to a "nothing" bowl because fans don't buy tix.
I would much rather see GT play in a Bowl Game with a 6-6 record than stay home:cigar:

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I'll pretty much only go to a Nobody Cares Bowl if it's within an hour of where I am on that day to be quite honest. The game is essentially a glorified exhibition game. Otherwise I'm at home with the game on and a pot of chili in the slowcooker.

The only Georgia Tech postseason play I will attend is an ACC Championship Game or a CFP Semifinal. Potentially a NY6 as well if it's easy to get to.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Yes, but would you spend the $$ to travel to go see them play, and buy tickets from the AA?
I would if i could see well enough to go to live games and if i weren't pretty much disabled because of my bad knees and legs. Because of that i'm stuck watching GT games on TV and listening to them on the computer:rolleyes: Is that a good enough explanation for you?:cigar:

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I love GT Football...however we have a lot of work left in order to even make a bowl game. We could easily lose all of the remaining games on the schedule with the way we have played at times this year.

ESPN’s FPI is giving us a 1.6% chance of winning out. 75.7% chance to win against UNC, 45.2% chance to win against Miami, 68.8% chance to win against UVA, and a 9% chance to win against UGA. I agree with what you said but we are unpredictable and I would be elated but not totally surprised if we won 3 out of our last 4. Heck, our toughest remaining opponent is not doing well against the run this season and, well, that’s what we do best. Who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
ESPN’s FPI is giving us a 1.6% chance of winning out. 75.7% chance to win against UNC, 45.2% chance to win against Miami, 68.8% chance to win against UVA, and a 9% chance to win against UGA. I agree with what you said but we are unpredictable and I would be elated but not totally surprised if we won 3 out of our last 4. Heck, our toughest remaining opponent is not doing well against the run this season and, well, that’s what we do best. Who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you think the media would say if somehow GT finished 8-4? I think all they would say would be that UGAG and head coach Kirby Smart are a bunch of chokers:rolleyes:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I love GT Football...however we have a lot of work left in order to even make a bowl game. We could easily lose all of the remaining games on the schedule with the way we have played at times this year.
Nice post .
If your cautionary note proves true then that would lead a possible major invitation to the new coach bowl .
DO NOT SIDE TRACK
If we some how got to 7-5 , what would the ideal opponent be? I would love an air raid team or a non sec pt team

What do u think?

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Nice post .
If your cautionary note proves true then that would lead a possible major invitation to the new coach bowl .
DO NOT SIDE TRACK
If we some how got to 7-5 , what would the ideal opponent be? I would love an air raid team or a non sec pt team

What do u think?
I want GT to play Tennessee in the Music City Bowl or go to the Independence Bowl and beat UAB by 35

stingem103

Georgia Tech Fan
Nice post .
DO NOT SIDE TRACK

What do u think?

Ha dont let my negativity get to you. Classic GT right?

If we get to 7-5 I would love to see us play another SEC team from the West. Call me crazy but it would be an entertaining game and shed some light on how bad or good the coastal actually is. Remember how bad the SEC west did in 2014 after getting all the hype? That was fun and much needed considering what folks think about the division right now.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
We get 12 games most years. That means we generally have 40 weeks without football. I will take any excuse for us to get an additional week of football. A free 8% more football on the year.

Our fans really suck if they can't get excited to see the Jackets play for any reason.