Bottom 25

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
This year has the makings of "professional" grade ga tech football game.

initially show flashes of being good.
make a mental mistake.
then a couple of blunders.
then we do something good
They underestimate us and let off the gas
then we
FIGHT
get lucky
WIN
Ga tech football is not about playing well from start to finish and thus it will drive u to
DRINK

Time to fight!
You forgot GET NEKKID

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
We’ve been playing an FCS team AND a bottom of the barrel FBS the past 10 years. MTSU, BGSU, Georgia Southern, Tulane, Vandy, etc, etc.
Everyone does that. What's your point?

Most of us don't care about that, it's that we don't win any games anymore against P-5 teams....

We started 1-3 in 03 under Gailey too

You're right, the 2003 team did start 1-3. A terrible start but I think that

@BYU
Home vs #17 Auburn
@ #10 FSU
Home vs Clemson

was a bit tougher than
Home vs Alcorn St
@USF
@PITT
vs #2 Clemson

Still, pathetic regardless and definitely the last time we were 1-3. That team finished 7-6 so we'll see how this one rebounds in comparison, since we know how the 1994 Disaster panned out!

RiseUpATL

Banned
You're right, the 2003 team did start 1-3. A terrible start but I think that

@BYU
Home vs #17 Auburn
@ #10 FSU
Home vs Clemson

was a bit tougher than
Home vs Alcorn St
@USF
@PITT
vs #2 Clemson

Still, pathetic regardless and definitely the last time we were 1-3. That team finished 7-6 so we'll see how this one rebounds in comparison, since we know how the 1994 Disaster panned out!

Isn’t it funny how our fans bury their heads in the sand and don’t present the full facts? PJ has never beaten BYU and probably would be 0-4 with that start.

Isn’t it funny how our fans bury their heads in the sand and don’t present the full facts? PJ has never beaten BYU and probably would be 0-4 with that start.

Interestingly, the highest-ranked team the 03 team faced in those first 4 games would be our best shot at a victory and a 1-3 start today!

Also worth noting, The 03 team was one of Gailey's first teams and not his 11th. That team also pulled itself up and made it to a bowl.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
It better not or the stands in BDS will be deathly anemic the rest of the season.

If that happened, I would print out the remainder of my season tickets just so I could have the pleasure of setting them on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
If that happened, I would print out the remainder of my season tickets just so I could have the pleasure of setting them on fire.

Of course, I would just reprint them so I could go to the games. [emoji106]

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
My only question is why we aren't scheduling more of these outfits (except Nebraska, of course)? Instead of, say, the fourth most winning football program in the last four years (USF)? And away too boot?

What we need to do is start the season like Puke has with those awe-inspiring football powerhouses Army, Northwestern, Baylor, and NC Central? Army is ok; the rest are dumpster fires. Like I keep saying: Johnny Vaught schedules make sense.