Bottom 25

Deleted member 2897

B*** L**** is infinitely worse than CPJ but both coaches are the most recent GT ones to start a season 1-3.

Trivia question that I don’t know the answer to - when is the last time GT started with 2 of 3 games on the road? When is he last time we lost 7 consecutive road games? Why are here so many roads? Where the hell am I?
200w.gif

Trivia question that I don’t know the answer to - when is the last time GT started with 2 of 3 games on the road? When is he last time we lost 7 consecutive road games? Why are here so many roads? Where the hell am I?

We started with 2 road games in 2008 and 2010 and would have had 2 of 3 in 2017 had UCF not chickened out.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We started 1-3 in 03 under Gailey too

This year has the makings of "professional" grade ga tech football game.

initially show flashes of being good.
make a mental mistake.
then a couple of blunders.
then we do something good
They underestimate us and let off the gas
then we
FIGHT
get lucky
WIN
Ga tech football is not about playing well from start to finish and thus it will drive u to
DRINK

Time to fight!

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
This team would be 0-4 against that 2003 start.

Gailey didn’t have the blessing of playing one (or two!) FCS games every year like CPJ.
What is UConn(3x), Troy(not what they are now), Army(not what they are now), Samford(2x)? Samford is the only FCS team on there, but the other teams were bottom of the barrel in the FBS at those times.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
What is UConn(3x), Troy(not what they are now), Army(not what they are now), Samford(2x)? Samford is the only FCS team on there, but the other teams were bottom of the barrel in the FBS at those times.

We’ve been playing an FCS team AND a bottom of the barrel FBS the past 10 years. MTSU, BGSU, Georgia Southern, Tulane, Vandy, etc, etc.