Bolden suspended

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I think we need to calm down a bit. After the chances GRJr rcvd, i think CBG isnt so quick to run players off who arent named Poole. I think the term "indefinitely" is often overlooked and misconstrued. If it was a serious offense he would be gone. The term indefinitely makes me think they are still looking into something. Could turn out to be nothing. Who knows though, certainly not me.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
CBG has been very fair with players.
No one else been kicked off the team without being given multiple opportunities to live up to expectations. The staff has only kicked kids off when it becomes clear they will not meet the standards (in terms of actions and responsibilities) layed out to them.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CBG has been very fair with players.
No one else been kicked off the team without being given multiple opportunities to live up to expectations. The staff has only kicked kids off when it becomes clear they will not meet the standards (in terms of actions and responsibilities) layed out to them.

I agree. In fact, I think I like everything about CBG except game-time coaching. He seems to run the program well and interviews well and gets the need to beat georgie. But, game planning and game management seem to be lacking.

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we need to calm down a bit. After the chances GRJr rcvd, i think CBG isnt so quick to run players off who arent named Poole. I think the term "indefinitely" is often overlooked and misconstrued. If it was a serious offense he would be gone. The term indefinitely makes me think they are still looking into something. Could turn out to be nothing. Who knows though, certainly not me.
+1. Different coaches (an possibly different circumstances), but remember Zach Auguste (ND) was suspended indefinitely earlier this year, and he's now back with the team. I would refrain from jumping on the "he's gone" train too quickly.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
He's over 21 so probably not drinking.
Since he had a 3 game suspension last season and this was a 6 game suspension (basically 20% of season) - that suggests to me this was likely a second violation. And likely one more violation from dismissal.

ACC has always had all teams play in the Tourney. They have switched formats over the years depending upon how many teams are in the conference. But the conference is a big believer that all teams get to play in it.