Bobby Dodd Policies for 2020

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank you for posting this. I won't be attending with a mask. I realize it is a CYA policy, so no need to argue with me. I'm just not interested in going with that restriction.
It said mask up if you aren't eating and drinking. Luckily we can buy beer so there you go:)

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Who’s got my extra ND ticket?!

i think I could make Louisville as well. I live in Jackson Hole but my wedding is in St. Simons in October

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
:beercheers:🍻:beercheers:🍻
" for the first time, Georgia Tech athletics will sell alcohol in general seating areas of Bobby Dodd Stadium this year. This follows the introduction of a pilot program at Georgia Tech baseball’s Russ Chandler Stadium, which was successful in its implementation before the cancellation of the final two months of the baseball season last spring. For the full Bobby Dodd Stadium alcohol policies, click HERE. ":beercheers:
Maybe they think the alcohol will kill any viruses it comes in contact

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, no clear bags? Ziploc only
Why does the bag policy change every year?? And now we can bring in water again. If the idiots at gtaa didn’t spend so much time examining the clear bag, water and alcohol policies we might have some better teams.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Thank you for posting this. I won't be attending with a mask. I realize it is a CYA policy, so no need to argue with me. I'm just not interested in going with that restriction.

If you would like somebody to take those tickets off your hands, I will be more than willing to take one for the team by wearing a mask. As a benefit, I promise to also drink several beers to help our profit margin :)