Blue Game Jerseys

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Or we could confuse Rivals if we want to land those 5 star recruits.....

gt red.PNG

I dry heaved 3 times while making these...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I hope on September 3rd the players choose a combo of blue helmets black tops and white cleats and mustard yellow pants just because they can. They play the game. We watch. Let them wear whatever they want!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Don't confuse what I'm saying, I thoroughly enjoyed the football product on the field. But man, if you like our current uni situation then your work attire probably consists of short sleeved dress shirts and cargo khakis. If you want classic and sharp, rewind to '06 Russell:

06-gold-jpg.732

06-white-jpg.733

06-blue-jpg.734

End thread.
Trust me I love that look. I'm just for whatever the kids like. And no I sure as hell don't wear short sleve shirts or cargo khakis. Only for golf. I own a property management company and wear carhartt overalls and a winter coat to work because it's cold as hell in Michigan. Lol. But I get what you're saying.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, we should dress like Boise or Oregon or Maryland or all the ugly unis out there. I personally like our classic look and have no gripes with Russell.
Well Oregon or Bosie and even MD look just awful....Heck one plays on a blue field...Folks foget that Oregon nor Boise were powerhouses until they gotgood coaching and then .........they upgraded their porgrams with unis that are just awful......now to be honet I can stomach oregon since that is their niche in college football.Boise steps forward with better program and goes with new unis but.........MD is just awful........well we are not the Oregon of the East and I would like their wins but not the unis......again destroy tradition and in my opinion you hurt the program..........just me but we have so many good unis to wear.....Dodd unis and Ross and Carson ...why the stripes and slashes.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Ev
Except Red/Black...
en puppies have kept the unis fairly simple.They used to wear solid silver pants and silver helmets and under Dooley the G was put on side of a red helmet and then after few years he replaced the white pants with silver...........I can remember when they wore grey or silver hats with a red GA on the side...........Dooley new what the fans of the team both young and old would go for..........Richt has done something to the collar but uni is basically the same.