Black Watch Replica Leak

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Can’t decide if I like the Colorado look better or the Army look better. Certainly doesn’t look like Tech.
It doesn’t? It might actually be the closest to a pretty well liked Tech look as we’ve gotten.

F5C7416C-6D93-440A-844B-92C578E87B9A.jpeg
BDE6AF77-F411-408E-AF2A-CFD6A359521F.jpeg

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
I was there. Didn’t look like Tech then either.

But if players like them...each to their own....yada, yada, yada.
Looked like GT to me. I arrived at GT in 1984 and didn't have a single problem identifying that it was GT and didn't confuse them with anyone else. Love these uniforms. Though I have to admit that, in my opinion, the current defense hasn't earned the right to wear these. But I do love these uniforms.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Just keep in mind all you "gimmick" folks, these jerseys were designed and approved more than a year ago. CGC didn't burn film prep time for Clemson and BC to design these uniforms.
Couldnt staff just use old jerseys if they wanted to? He could tell the players they didn't earn it. Just because it was planned doesn't mean you have to follow thru with it

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
It was the black GT on the helmets that were earned. Otherwise no logo on the helmet. I thought everything under Collins is earned.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Looked like GT to me. I arrived at GT in 1984 and didn't have a single problem identifying that it was GT and didn't confuse them with anyone else. Love these uniforms. Though I have to admit that, in my opinion, the current defense hasn't earned the right to wear these. But I do love these uniforms.
Those of us who were there prior to ‘84 associated that look with Vanderbilt, Army, Colorado and Wake Forest uniforms, so, no, did not look like Tech. But is was Curry’s best gimmick to be sure.