Black Watch Replica Leak

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
What really sucks is I can't even get excited for it. 2 weeks ago I might of been PUMPED, but now I roll my eyes. This is cool and all, but don't say the blackwatch is back when we just gave up 120 points in 2 games.
My thoughts to. No disrespect to the Tech team, but there is not one player on the current defensive team that could play on the real Black Watch defense. That black GT had to be earned and all they are doing is handing them out. Like someone mentioned, its a gimmick.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
No GT logo on the jerseys is really really strange.
ADE39C97-0C8F-4806-BFD8-1DEC7139FD30.jpeg

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
My thoughts to. No disrespect to the Tech team, but there is not one player on the current defensive team that could play on the real Black Watch defense. That black GT had to be earned and all they are doing is handing them out. Like someone mentioned, its a gimmick.
Literally 90% of Collins plans are gimmicks. Hoping energy and effort will make up for a lack of proper coaching and decent talent.

I call it how it is.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
No GT logo on the jerseys is really really strange.
View attachment 9363
It’s a throwback. The jersey this is a replica of didn’t have a GT on it. People often complain when a company calls something a “throwback” and it doesn’t match the original as closely as possible. This one does, and it still isn’t making people happy. Lol.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Just keep in mind all you "gimmick" folks, these jerseys were designed and approved more than a year ago. CGC didn't burn film prep time for Clemson and BC to design these uniforms.
I mentioned that in the other thread. These things are scripted a year (sometimes more, for manufacturing) in advance. No one could envision our defense would be coming off of 2 train wreck performances upon debut of the Black Watch jerseys