Black Watch Replica Leak

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
4170EAE6-1BE7-4A40-BCD2-3723B2DEA006.jpeg

They’ve obviously been planning this for awhile. Here’s the original design for the 2020 season ticket strips.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wear black to a funeral.

Our defense better play like the vintage Black Watch defense or it's not going to be pretty. I said we had a good chance to beat ND, and I still believe it, but ND seemed to round the corner last week with their offense. Our defense has been putrid the last few games and it better get cleaned up before Saturday or it could be our funeral we're attending.

rfripp68

Georgia Tech Fan
I guess I'm in the minority but these are gross lol. So are we Army now? I know it's a one off, but I can't stand these.

Wish our defense was actually good enough to wear them - hopefully it inspires better play...

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess I'm in the minority but these are gross lol. So are we Army now? I know it's a one off, but I can't stand these.

Wish our defense was actually good enough to wear them - hopefully it inspires better play...

I wouldn’t like them either if we were just randomly wearing black. But since there’s a historical reference attached, I like them.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Well - love the look - not crazy about the timing. Maybe this lights the guys up enough to tackle the ball carrier, steal a few possessions and convert some 3rd downs. If not, it'll be a sad reveal for sure.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I'm sorry, but wouldn't the easy solution be to just not wear these this year? It's not like the jerseys will go bad. Could we not just postpone them till next year in hopes of a better defense?