Bigfoot, logical fallacies, Sims, Reggie Ball, and Game Prep

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Based on what I saw Thursday, if Sims stays hurt, we will not win another game. Without a pick 6, we wouldn't have scored a TD. Our defense cannot carry this team to a win. They are having to stay on the field too long.
Unfortunately I think I agree with you. VT always plays us tough and you know they have this years game circled as a possible desperately needed win, and wins on the road vs. UM are historically very tough for GT, I hope i’m wrong

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
Based on what I saw Thursday, if Sims stays hurt, we will not win another game. Without a pick 6, we wouldn't have scored a TD. Our defense cannot carry this team to a win. They are having to stay on the field too long.
I think our coaching staff could possibly get enough out of Gibson to pull off a win against VT with the way our defense has been playing. Im not sure we can beat anyone else even with Sims. Maybe Miami if Van Dyke is still hurt or if they turn the ball over 8 times.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Now...when we finally have a real defense...is when it would be nice to have a TO team. Possess the ball. Convert 75% of drives to scores. Keep their defense on the field and wear them down... if only we had this defense in the 'teens.

leatherneckjacket

Helluva Engineer
Now...when we finally have a real defense...is when it would be nice to have a TO team. Possess the ball. Convert 75% of drives to scores. Keep their defense on the field and wear them down... if only we had this defense in the 'teens.
2000's: Great Defense, OK Offenses
2010's: Great Offense, Bad Defenses
2020's: Bad to Good Defense, Bad to Horrendous Offense

I hate to see what happens in the next decade