Best Georgia Tech Trucking plays??

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Anthony allen trucked a UVA defender, then reversed field for a big gain if I remember correctly.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
GT R, in the homecoming game 2009 against vt ( 4th or highly ranked) , I remember a long run around right end - headed towards north end zone . Had to be some trucking going on at the corner. That was the the game they tore down the north endzone goal posts. I thi k it was nesbit for say 40 yds.
Stands went crazy - vt scored to make it close.
It was mid season yet cold.
They did the yellow jackets cheer . I dont know if you can get that on the video .
Thanks

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
GT R, in the homecoming game 2009 against vt ( 4th or highly ranked) , I remember a long run around right end - headed towards north end zone . Had to be some trucking going on at the corner. That was the the game they tore down the north endzone goal posts. I thi k it was nesbit for say 40 yds.
Stands went crazy - vt scored to make it close.
It was mid season yet cold.
They did the yellow jackets cheer . I dont know if you can get that on the video .
Thanks
Virginia Tech was ranked #4 when they came into bobby dodd. I have a piece of the goal post that we brought to president peterson's house at the end of the game. It is probably my second favortie GT game I went too. Behind 99 Ugag. The game is on youtube

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Virginia Tech was ranked #4 when they came into bobby dodd. I have a piece of the goal post that we brought to president peterson's house at the end of the game. It is probably my second favortie GT game I went too. Behind 99 Ugag. The game is on youtube

I like u as a member of a legendary student body fans that went above and beyond.
First the players and coaches did above and beyond.
THEN
YOU legendary student politely moved the goal post guards aside.
The legendary band would not stop playing Ramblin Wreck.
The students finally figured how to overload one side and tip the goal post to the roar of the crowd.
Then u guys had figure out how tee bone the uprights into the north end of west stand so u could carry it out of the stadium.
Then after carrying it around you took part of it to the new prez s house.

Imo, You guys were the start of TOGETHER WE SWARM.

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
I like u as a member of a legendary student body fans that went above and beyond.
First the players and coaches did above and beyond.
THEN
YOU legendary student politely moved the goal post guards aside.
The legendary band would not stop playing Ramblin Wreck.
The students finally figured how to overload one side and tip the goal post to the roar of the crowd.
Then u guys had figure out how tee bone the uprights into the north end of west stand so u could carry it out of the stadium.
Then after carrying it around you took part of it to the new prez s house.

Imo, You guys were the start of TOGETHER WE SWARM.
Haha all true.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I remember the tremendous truck Marcus Marshall made on a UGA defender on the right side of the field late in the 4th quarter, a couple of plays or three before Qua Searcy’s dive over the goal line for the winning touchdown. This was in the 2016 game in Athens.

I wish I could find a video of that tremendous truck by Marshall. The TV announcers ran a replay of it and drooled over it.

Georgia Tech Fan
My favorite is Joe Burns on first and goal with the nose of the ball just inside the 10 yard line against uga in one of 98-2000 wins. He crammed it straight up the middle into the end zone,carrying Ga's defense with him as best I can remember.