Best Georgia Tech Trucking plays??

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
And I believe in 3 - 4 years. Parker will be at the same level in the NFL. We will be proud
Do you know any trucking plays that I haven't gotten yet? I have Dwyer Uva, Mills BC, Ball Ugag, Benson Pitt, Pj daniels tulsa, Phillip rogers twice ugag, marshall ugag, bell uva, oliver vpi, matt jordan unc, jj green jax state, Dwyer vandy.... Anybody remember another Pj daniels game besides tulsa?? where he trucked somebody? I have 3 mins of film already, and need another minute of film to fit the length of the song.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you know any trucking plays that I haven't gotten yet? I have Dwyer Uva, Mills BC, Ball Ugag, Benson Pitt, Pj daniels tulsa, Phillip rogers twice ugag, marshall ugag, bell uva, oliver vpi, matt jordan unc, jj green jax state, Dwyer vandy.... Anybody remember another Pj daniels game besides tulsa?? where he trucked somebody? I have 3 mins of film already, and need another minute of film to fit the length of the song.
I dont see Dwyer Miami on that list

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
Updated List now: Dwyer Uva, Mills BC, Ball Ugag, Benson Pitt, Pj daniels tulsa, Phillip rogers twice ugag, marshall ugag, bell uva, oliver vpi, matt jordan unc, jj green jax state, Dwyer Miami, Sims Unc, need at least 1-2 more.