Best debut ever?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I 'm here. I made the comment about being slow at work and getting on here and now I'm slammed. lol, the way it goes.

I thought TM had a GREAT game and looked like a veteran in the O. The only thing is TM can't take a beating like that all year and survive.
I also said I trusted CPJ's decision and would support it 100%. MJ's injuries cost him his spot and it happens, that life.
I also think he will contribute this year at some point. He is back and 100%.

I hope Jordan isn't as disheartened as TN's backup QB looked that night. Dude had that 'I ain't startin' so IDGAF' look the whole game.

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
I can only imagine how intense the QB position group work is as each of these five guys tries to prove themselves. And the competition ain't going anywhere.
Yeah, if anything, CPJ was dead right. I don't think anyone at QB or BB can play every snap in this offense. Good that we have depth.

And I recall a few folks saying that if someone beats MJ out, they are going to be a hell of a player. Well..

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, if anything, CPJ was dead right. I don't think anyone at QB or BB can play every snap in this offense. Good that we have depth.

And I recall a few folks saying that if someone beats MJ out, they are going to be a hell of a player. Well..
I hope we are all right but it is the nature of the QB position to be on the trampoline before the season is out, particularly of young ones, and the No. 2 guy gets real popular real quick. I'd like to see a bigger sample size in these statistics, as they say, and revisit it. Don't forget that whatever the other woes of 2015, Thomas was not a very good QB that season, the worst of his three starting. The guy who figures out the why of such things is going to make a fortune fixing them. The other side is that Johnson is very loyal to his QBs and it would take more than a bad game to bench him. He's picked his horse, and as Larry Bird once famously said in the NBA 3-point contest, "Which of you guys is playing for second?"

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member