Beat Miami like it's 2008

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
In my lifetime we have not exactly been winners with Georgia.
Years since I have been going to Tech games we have won
1969, 1970, 1974, 1977, 1984,1985,1989,1990,1998,1999,2000,2008,2014,2016
Sooo in the 47 years I have been going to Tech games we are 14-33.

I feel your pain but sorry I must top u by 4 years 65, 66, 67, and 68 all loses.
I have never gone back to Athens after they went into larry goods knee in 68.

IMO We are trending up since johnson however it's due mainly to scheme until last few recruiting classes. Last year I was on sidelines watchin warm ups -the miami wr were studs. We are getting closer! And w all the things coach has fixed i am in hopes for an aggressive defense that gives their new qb less time and we get some turn overs.

As Jerry says
GO JACKETS AND THWG

Unless we get BIG turnover production uM is going to be tough to beat with their DEF. I would settle for just a 1 pt win in a nano-sec.
I know you can't take away turnovers but my memory of last years game was if we don't have those we win. We were down on their goal line twice and came away with nothing because we went for it on 4th down. Also not really sure that their defense was that great. We ran for 267 yards on them.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Miami is replacing VT as our brain fart game. Those two fumbles last year, and the Orwin Smith safety on the kickoff game that we lost in OT were both games that should have gone in our column. Also, we have had bad timing with them. We caught them early in years they collapsed late, and we caught them late when they sucked early in the season. Richt is going to be more concerned now about beating FSU than us. When he was at uga, he knew his critical game was against Tech, so he put lots into it. Not so much at Miami.