BC Post Game Melt Down Thread

Deleted member 2897

I was trying to think of something positive that came out of this game. I sat there and sat there. All I could come up with is that at least we don’t have to read posts from Booger every 2 minutes that Boston College is going to score 50 points on us and he told us so.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
You don't have the benefit of what the coaches see out of him in practice. If you accept them continuing to trot Sims out there after the continuous miscues because they only "play the players that give them the best chance to win" it would be most hypocritical of you to not support Curry. After all if he is in there, the coaches believe that he "gives us the best chance to win".
+1

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
Well we can't go much lower
DIVE! DIVE! 🤣🤣
1603583950462.gif

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Turnovers on offense, yeah I get it. Lots of freshmen touching the ball on most plays.

The defense looking like they quit at halftime is what bugs me. Team looked dejected and lost at times. Play hard for 60 minutes and I can at least feel good about the team not giving up. But when you obviously quit, it’s aggravating.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Sims is the future qb, he didn’t play horribly. Collins is gonna need to get a new defensive coordinator and special teams coach. We are still 2 more recruiting classes away from being acc championship game appearance caliber away. We have a freshman starting at qb, rb, rt. This is a major year in developing those young players. This season is another season for getting experienced but it will pay off. Collins doesn’t need to be fired.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Other than our defense, kicking and turnover problems:
-We had every review go against us. The first two were the same exact kind of play, and ours was stands and theirs was a call reversal. The interception was a bad call then, stands.

-we jumped offside again on 3rd and short hard count.

-Why the fake punt at the 30? Was anyone fooled? Still made a hell of a throw, but line up and go for it.

-If we had a merely mediocre kicking game, we wouldn’t have to go for it anyway. Points are better than a turnover, and we leave too many on the field.

- Gibbs is really a special player. I can’t wait to see him play the next few years.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The defense is just so poorly coached. No way to excuse that. I'm not sure if it's Thacker or CGC, but our defense is regressing and we should not be this bad on that side of the ball.