BC Baseball

How many games will GT win versus BC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well here's a place to put stuff. First game 6 PM tonight. Then 6PM and 1PM. Nice weather for Easter weekend.

I think we'll win 3. I was torn between 2 and 3 and upgraded to 3 looking at stats. Won't move the needle on perception as we are known to be a good home team. BC is lower half ACC probably at end of season, currently 2-7.
1711640179047.png

gtbeak

Jolly Good Fellow
Awesome. I was wondering if this might be the selection, but was far from confident enough to predict it.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
We have done this twice recently and it always drives me crazy. I hate when our guys swing at the first pitch after the pitcher just loaded the bases on a 4 pitch walk. Make the guy throw you a strike before you swing the bat.

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
At what point do we stop making cosmetic changes...

Pitching coach after pitching coach...

At some point, when do we realize there is a problem with the direction of the program

I get that parents and players love him but the same was said of Bobby Bowden towards the end with a complete lack of results. Who runs the program....Mark Tex or J Batt???

My son had a thrilling 10-9 walkoff tonight and we were louder at a 14u baseball game than the rusty C.

J. Batt....soon there will be no one at MacNease!

Same thing...year after year.

What's the excuse now against the worst team in the acc in BC

18 hits
10 runs given up
1-10 with risp for offense

Last edited:

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Really? I had tuned out the game. We made an out on the bases in a game we were down by 7? That is nearly a fireable offense if true.
We had first and third with one out and Lovett was thrown out at the plate trying to score on a fly ball.

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
Really? I had tuned out the game. We made an out on the bases in a game we were down by 7? That is nearly a fireable offense if true.
Gtbeak....

12u and 14u teams don't make stupid plays like that.
I saw it and was just amazed. It was a fly ball caught by the BC shortstop. No excuse for that to happen

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
I've sent my email in to J Batt. Not that it will really matter as i'm not Texiera but I've been a baseball season ticket holder for going on 10 years. Make multiple road trips including this year along with buying a ton of tech baseball items but this is the same result each and every year and I'm just over it.

I'll be there tomorrow since my son's season is on pause for spring break but the juice is starting to empty.

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
my son goes to a baseball training academy in alpharetta.
His coach/instructor was a former college coach at miss state and uga and knows hall. He also was a mlb hitting coach and father of a hof braves player.

Spent years in the minors and mlb. Knows a thing or two about baseball

Coached against hall many times but the stuff i hear is the same result you see on the field. Fyi he likes him personally like most in our fan base.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Ugly, ugly game. And to have the final out at homeplate down by 7 is just plain stupid.
Absolutely stupid baseball play! I'm still OOTC and and did not see this one but I have seen so much of plays like this in recent years I am beginning to question the baseball intelligence of both Hall and Ramsey. Even if he had been safe it is stupid to even attempt a close play at the plate down 7 runs. For me, it is hard to watch this kind of baseball.