BC at GT (-1)

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I liked the team effort, seemed to play within themselves. Hope we can do it 2 games in a row. Liked Haywood's attitude after missing the 3 at end of game, he was happy that he was able to get a good shot off even though it missed. I saw progress last night.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
I felt like last night gave us a glimpse of what could be a pretty good team next year. Add Usher to the mix with Alvarado, Devoe, Wright, Moore, Haywood, Sjolund and maybe some others will take a step forward... we could have a pretty good middle of the pack ACC team next year. I feel like there's a decent shot at the tournament next year if everyone keeps getting better.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm not saying I forgot we had a game yesterday ... I'm just saying I planned on watching the replay since my heart couldn't take watching it live. :cigar:

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I'm not saying I forgot we had a game yesterday ... I'm just saying I planned on watching the replay since my heart couldn't take watching it live. :cigar:
I always start watching just to see our guys play, actually have no thoughts of winning. Then when we were up 5 (or 7, I forgot which) at half time, I had a knot in my stomach the rest of the way.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Pretty close to a "clean " game --at least for us.Gave up our normal boatload of Rebs and had 55% at line but cutting down TOs was BIG and of course shooting.If Usher can add muscle to the team and somehow we get a 3 pt shooter, we might be a mid-level team next yr.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank goodness it wasn’t Jose or Devoe. Could be an opportunity for Moore/ Sjolund, or maybe Phillips.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Thank goodness it wasn’t Jose or Devoe. Could be an opportunity for Moore/ Sjolund, or maybe Phillips.

Given CJPs emphasis on defense, I would think Moore would be the likely candidate with Sjolund coming off the bench.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I felt like last night gave us a glimpse of what could be a pretty good team next year. Add Usher to the mix with Alvarado, Devoe, Wright, Moore, Haywood, Sjolund and maybe some others will take a step forward... we could have a pretty good middle of the pack ACC team next year. I feel like there's a decent shot at the tournament next year if everyone keeps getting better.

Good take - I was thinking the same thing. This team has shown flashes (even offensively). I still think that we need some help on the perimeter (grad transfer), but the biggest thing is just playing with more consistency. Hopefully having another year of maturity from everyone will allow the guys to take a step forward in that department.

Weak sauce....

keepittoyourself.gif