BC at GT (-1)

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
BC has one ACC road win (at Wake). Kenpom's model has GT by 3.

BC gives up a lot of offensive rebounds and doesn't create many turnovers. They don't shoot well.

On the positive side, they draw fouls pretty well and don't foul too much. Other than that they are fairly average.

Despite a few bad showings recently, GT's defensive numbers remain strong. 30th in defensive efficiency. 15th in effective FG% allowed. 10th in opponent 3 pt %.

GT's offensive numbers remain offensive.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Ky Bowman is the guy who could turn this one. When he is on, the kid is really really good Chatman and Popovic are nice pieces, too. I hope we can contain Bowman and send AD, Sly & BA out with a home win on senior day

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
This game is likely determined by which bad team shakes it off and comes ready to play, who plays more young uns trying to get them ready for next year, whose player has been in a slump and shakes it off all of a sudden, etc. Things I don't know how to project and thus wouldn't really want to bet.

I'll watch (yes I am an addict) but I am looking for individual improvements more than worrying about who wins - though it would suck to lose to BC right now.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
This game is likely determined by which bad team shakes it off and comes ready to play, who plays more young uns trying to get them ready for next year, whose player has been in a slump and shakes it off all of a sudden, etc. Things I don't know how to project and thus wouldn't really want to bet.

I'll watch (yes I am an addict) but I am looking for individual improvements more than worrying about who wins - though it would suck to lose to BC right now.

GT basketball is under a black cloud right now.

There’s gonna be a change on the women’s side. Afraid we will need one on the men’s side, too, in order to change the mojo.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I feel bad not going and seeing the seniors off but ATLUTD’s first MLS game is just way more important to me than watching this battle for the cellar.

GT_EE78

Banned
sure can't afford to lose. Wake may be the only team we could be favored to beat on a neutral court. Will need a lucky seed for cjp to have a shot at his first ACCT win.

GT_EE78

Banned
Actually seeds 12 or 13 would give us the best chance to run the table in the tourney and looks like we're currently 12th.
13th would be ideal (especially if it gets us agin Wake who is the most likely that we could beat. pitt and BC would likely be tossups . Miami or ND would toast us) 10th, 11th or 12th would be our gloom and doom scenerio ( because we were forecast 13th) and that would mean we "exceeded expectations" and would then have to worry about TStan getting the itch to do another contract extension!