Azende Rey Declares

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I really liked the quarter system. Went back and got my MBA at GT under semesters and I like the variety of classes you can get under quarters
I was much better staying focused for 12 weeks. No way I would have ever survived 18 weeks.
Was really ideal if you cooped (I didn’t)
I graduated with 13 quarters of co-op. They tried to get me to stop and just finish. I told them I would withdraw from school every Spring and Fall quarters to work on campus (at GTRI) if they forced me not to co-op. I spent 5 quarters at Sikorsky Aircraft (until they halted their program) and then 8 quarters at GTRI. I worked every other quarter until I graduated.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
I was much better staying focused for 12 weeks. No way I would have ever survived 18 weeks.

I graduated with 13 quarters of co-op. They tried to get me to stop and just finish. I told them I would withdraw from school every Spring and Fall quarters to work on campus (at GTRI) if they forced me not to co-op. I spent 5 quarters at Sikorsky Aircraft (until they halted their program) and then 8 quarters at GTRI. I worked every other quarter until I graduated.
I had a friend who started in 1984 and graduated one quarter before me in 1992. Cooped the whole time. Was the first in his family to go to
College