Votes: 64 19.6%
  • 50-59

Votes: 52 15.9%
  • 60-69

Votes: 38 11.6%
  • >=70

Votes: 29 8.9%

• Total voters
Like Satchel Paige used to say : " Don't look back, somebody might be gaining on you ". Anyway, you are one of the Good Guys now !!
I never was a Georgia fan. Sure I went to the games, but when Georgia was away I sat in my apartment and listened to the Tech games. And of course tried to go to them. I wore gold when UGA and Tech played while I was there.

I never was a Georgia fan. Sure I went to the games, but when Georgia was away I sat in my apartment and listened to the Tech games. And of course tried to go to them. I wore gold when UGA and Tech played while I was there.
My late brother in law also was a life-long Tech fan who went to Georgia. Going there never changed his loyalty. All four of his brothers were too, and none of them went to Tech or Georgia. His kids are all solid Tech fans, with his son having gone to Tech.

ACC was never a cow pasture, forest land without a doubt. Summerville was a summer escape for the wealthy. Now if you said Augusta National was a cow pasture, then I would agree. Mr. Jones let the Army graze cattle on the fairways during WWII.
I read something about that recently in the Augusta paper. IIRC, that was a short-term project that didn't quite pan out the way it was intended. But it IS true that the National was used for a cow pasture for a short time during WWII