Autry news?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Wondering if there is any news regarding Autry and his "surgury" thursday? There's absolutely nothing about this on any of the boards and I don't see it on twitter, either.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
"Surgery on Thursday, guess this how it feel to be on death row"

Then he ask his brother Myles where he's at and Myles says at home and ask where he's at...Anthony says at GT and when Myles ask why he says surgery.

Freddie Burden also has a tweet that says pray for my bro 2nd_2none80 tomorrow...which is Anthony's twitter.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
All I know is what I have posted. Idk what the surgery is on how long/if he will be out.

zsjacket21

Georgia Tech Fan
Well we still have Waller, Summers, Henry, and two freshmen coming in as well as boat ic, godhigh, zenon, and hill at a back who very good at catching the ball.

zsjacket21

Georgia Tech Fan
Yea he will hopefully give us some depth he is a freak athlete but I don't how good he is going to be with not playing football for the past 3-4 years.

gtfan3

Jolly Good Fellow
Waller to me can be god but too many drops. I think the a backs will help a lot in the passing game and we need someone else to step up quick and we will be fine and maybe have a surprise in smelter

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
How did he hurt his knee again? Was it hurt rehabbing or was he out playing basketball or working out or something? Seems like a really unfortunate, avoidable, (maybe even stupid) thing to have happen right as you're supposed to be getting close to coming back from the same injury.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
vamosjackets said:
How did he hurt his knee again? Was it hurt rehabbing or was he out playing basketball or working out or something? Seems like a really unfortunate, avoidable, (maybe even stupid) thing to have happen right as you're supposed to be getting close to coming back from the same injury.

Not too surprising it happened in the offseason where the coaches have little to no supervision.