Autry news?

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by dressedcheeseside, May 8, 2013.

1. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

Wondering if there is any news regarding Autry and his "surgury" thursday? There's absolutely nothing about this on any of the boards and I don't see it on twitter, either.

2. Eric

Eric Retired Co-Founder Staff Member

Posted it on his page....check his twitter account.

3. JazzyD95

JazzyD95 Helluva Engineer

Can't seem to find it? He has a million tweets though, I might have missed it

4. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

Anthony? His twitter is full of stuff about not having money. Did he have surgery?

5. Eric

"Surgery on Thursday, guess this how it feel to be on death row"

Then he ask his brother Myles where he's at and Myles says at home and ask where he's at...Anthony says at GT and when Myles ask why he says surgery.

Freddie Burden also has a tweet that says pray for my bro 2nd_2none80 tomorrow...which is Anthony's twitter.

6. MGTfan

MGTfan Helluva Engineer

So does that mean he'll be out for this upcoming season, or could it have been some kind of minor surgery?

7. Gojackets55

Gojackets55 Banned

The money thing was a joke between all the players because they're waiting on their summer checks.

8. Eric

All I know is what I have posted. Idk what the surgery is on how long/if he will be out.

9. zsjacket21

zsjacket21 Jolly Good Fellow

He blew out his same knee out for another a year. Tough break hope he can come back

10. gtfan3

gtfan3 Jolly Good Fellow

what happens now with the WR corps?

11. zsjacket21

Well we still have Waller, Summers, Henry, and two freshmen coming in as well as boat ic, godhigh, zenon, and hill at a back who very good at catching the ball.

12. Eric

And Smelter as well.

13. zsjacket21

Yea he will hopefully give us some depth he is a freak athlete but I don't how good he is going to be with not playing football for the past 3-4 years.

14. gtfan3

gtfan3 Jolly Good Fellow

Waller to me can be god but too many drops. I think the a backs will help a lot in the passing game and we need someone else to step up quick and we will be fine and maybe have a surprise in smelter

15. gtfan3

gtfan3 Jolly Good Fellow

good*

16. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

So he blew out his knee and his brother didn't know he was having surgery??? Sounds strange.

17. Eric

His brother forgot what did is what it sounded like.

18. Eric

Surgery went well.

19. vamosjackets

vamosjackets GT Athlete Featured Member

How did he hurt his knee again? Was it hurt rehabbing or was he out playing basketball or working out or something? Seems like a really unfortunate, avoidable, (maybe even stupid) thing to have happen right as you're supposed to be getting close to coming back from the same injury.

20. dressedcheeseside

dressedcheeseside Helluva Engineer

Not too surprising it happened in the offseason where the coaches have little to no supervision.