Austin Twins

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Lawrence is probably the best sure tackler on the entire defense.

probably playing the best on d period. You can see it on film. I studied him closely vs UT and didn't yet vs J St but in person at the game I watched him and he is just freaking solid.

I remember giving him so much flack 2 years ago. Man has he grown so much.

I totally rescind my thoughts of Jalen Johnson splitting time with him. No way you pull 20 off the field.

Milwaukee

Banned
probably playing the best on d period. You can see it on film. I studied him closely vs UT and didn't yet vs J St but in person at the game I watched him and he is just freaking solid.

I remember giving him so much flack 2 years ago. Man has he grown so much.

I totally rescind my thoughts of Jalen Johnson splitting time with him. No way you pull 20 off the field.

Vs Jax St PJ chewed Jalen's *** on one of the early 3rd downs when he didn't come up and stop the QB. Jalen backpedaled and backpedaled, then backpedaled and backpedaled with the qb running TOWARDS the los on a 3rd and 7. The qb got the first down and then Jalen broke on him and pushed him out of bounds.

PJ was furious, he came out to the hash.

Last edited:

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Vs Jax St PJ chewed Jalen's *** on one of the early 3rd downs when he didn't come up and stop the QB. Jalen backpedaled and backpedaled, then backpedaled and backpedaled with the qb running TOWARDS the los on a 3rd and 7. The qb got the first down and then Jalen broke on him and pushed him out of bounds.

LOL, I don't have to watch the video, I know EXACTLY what play you're talking about. He didn't even push him out of bounds, he slapped him on the *** on the way out.

I get it, a rolling QB is a tough situation, because you're afraid to come up and have him throw it over your head, but sheesh :)

That said, I remember when the Austin twins committed, and somebody from that area said something to the effect of "they're not the biggest, not the fastest, not the quickest, but you guys are going to LOVE them by the time they graduate. They're a pair of badgers out there" and damned if he wasn't 100% correct.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

I think he was worried about him passing on the run.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
I remember when the Austin twins committed, and somebody from that area said something to the effect of "they're not the biggest, not the fastest, not the quickest, but you guys are going to LOVE them by the time they graduate. They're a pair of badgers out there" and damned if he wasn't 100% correct.

And QS was from their HS, too! I watched them in the ghsa playoffs and knew they were all three pretty good, but dang, have we had a three-man haul in one class from one HS like that before?