Austin Twins

Milwaukee

Banned
Have any of you ever noticed that when one of them makes a big play the other one is right there with him. In fact on Saturday When one of them intercepted that pass, the other one was so close that he ended up tackling him......Tech MOJO.

He actually tackled him after not turning and blocking the WR. Should've been 6.

Fun play though still.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
When game was in hand a guy sitting next to me , i asked him if he knew Andy M. He says been friends for many years. He started calling to one of the twins who was sitting on the bench next to Andy. The kid looked up and the guy signaled to him to tell Andy. He hesitated then did it, Andy must have told him to stop it. But he did again and Andy looked up at his friend and smiled and shrugged as he looked back at the kid. The guy says he knew the twins and said they are total class guys. Good vibes in the d back.
Dressed is right on target.

Can u believe how thick the legs are on those two twin? They are great tackler at the edge.

By way I think Andy got another kid from Navarre - Maybe old news. Just saw on pensacola sports tv

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
When game was in hand a guy sitting next to me , i asked him if he knew Andy M. He says been friends for many years. He started calling to one of the twins who was sitting on the bench next to Andy. The kid looked up and the guy signaled to him to tell Andy. He hesitated then did it, Andy must have told him to stop it. But he did again and Andy looked up at his friend and smiled and shrugged as he looked back at the kid. The guy says he knew the twins and said they are total class guys. Good vibes in the d back.
Dressed is right on target.

Can u believe how thick the legs are on those two twin? They are great tackler at the edge.

By way I think Andy got another kid from Navarre - Maybe old news. Just saw on pensacola sports tv
Yeah P'cola FLA! My old stomping grounds! Joe Anoai hometown!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
LOVE Austin20 and Austin17. They leave it on the field. Both are like 5'8-5'9, but play bigger.

I think it's going to be awesome 20 years from now when their families are together for a holiday and they break out Youtube to talk about their glory days. Pretty much every highlight for each of them will have their brother in it. Priceless.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
LOVE Austin20 and Austin17. They leave it on the field. Both are like 5'8-5'9, but play bigger.

I think it's going to be awesome 20 years from now when their families are together for a holiday and they break out Youtube to talk about their glory days. Pretty much every highlight for each of them will have their brother in it. Priceless.
Lawrence is probably the best sure tackler on the entire defense.

WreckedbyWhiskey

Georgia Tech Fan
Have any of you ever noticed that when one of them makes a big play the other one is right there with him. In fact on Saturday When one of them intercepted that pass, the other one was so close that he ended up tackling him......Tech MOJO.

I agree with @Coloradojacket, they should naturally be near each other b/c they both are in the secondary. There's another belief that maybe ALL defensive players should be near the tackle every play - that would actually be SWARMING the ball, lol.