August 12th Fan day who's all going?

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Wally world does an 8x10 print for about a buck. I have printed up pics of various players in their "hero" moments and brought them to sign. At the '15 session I was one of the first people to have Butker sign anything and I had him sign a pic of The Kick. (The other players near by thought it was pretty cool.) It is the only thing with a significant amount of red in my house.

Also got some of DJ White, JeT (Orange Bowl), and CPJ (pumping his fist after wining in the cesspool). In 2016, it was all the F$U game.

I imagine that the line for Qua will be one of the longest this year.

Gonna be hot. Stay hydrated and wear sunscreen.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't see anything about priority for season ticket holders this year. Maybe I'm "imagining" that from last year.

Season ticket holder's have definitely gotten into the stadium earlier at fan days in the past.

The email regarding the scrimmage from 9:00-11:00 includes this statement:
Please print or display this email on your smart phone to receive admission to the scrimmage AND to receive early admission to fan day (12:30 p.m.).

So season ticket holders get in 30 minutes early this year and you will need that email printed or on your phone.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Thinking about bringing my first baby boy tomorrow! He is 8 months old but never too young to get him on campus to cheer the brave and bold.
That's what I call raising him right! I'm jealous...living up in Boston I haven't been able to take my girls (2.5 and 1) to a game yet, but once they're a little older we'll make a family pilgrimage down for a game (although fan day would be a BLAST for them with the bounce houses, being on the field, meeting Buzz and all the players, etc). It's kind of funny, I can't really say THWG around them because they have a cousin named Georgia, and they IMMEDIATELY associate that with her.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
That's what I call raising him right! I'm jealous...living up in Boston I haven't been able to take my girls (2.5 and 1) to a game yet, but once they're a little older we'll make a family pilgrimage down for a game (although fan day would be a BLAST for them with the bounce houses, being on the field, meeting Buzz and all the players, etc). It's kind of funny, I can't really say THWG around them because they have a cousin named Georgia, and they IMMEDIATELY associate that with her.

If her middle name isn't Tech, then THW her too.

What? too far?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
SATURDAY, AUG. 12 IS FAN DAY

THE FLATS - Georgia Tech football's annual Fan Day presented by UnitedHealthcare, is set for Saturday, August 12 at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Admission is FREE.
Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson and the 2017 Yellow Jackets will be on hand to sign autographs and pose for photos with Tech faithful during Fan Day. Other Fan Day activities include Wreckfest, featuring inflatable games, face painting and other fun activities for the whole family, as well as the opportunity to take photos with Georgia Tech cheerleaders and Buzz.

SCHEDULE
Noon
- Wreckfest begins at Callaway Plaza
1 p.m. - Bobby Dodd Stadium opens (enter via the north tunnel, which can be accessed via Callaway Plaza)
2:30 p.m. - Fan Fest concludes

AUTOGRAPH POLICIES
In order to allow for as many fans as possible to receive autographs, fans are asked to limit autographs to one item per student-athlete/coach. Also, any apparel that fans wish to have autographed should be in hand, rather than worn. Autographs obtained from Georgia Tech student-athletes and coaches are for personal use only. Resale of an autographed item is prohibited and the sale of any item with a student-athlete's signature could jeopardize his NCAA eligibility.

PARKING
Fan Day parking is available in the Klaus Deck (E40), on Fowler Street (ER51), in the Peters Deck (E52) and at McCamish Pavilion (E65). Click HERE for campus parking map.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
SATURDAY, AUG. 12 IS FAN DAY

THE FLATS - Georgia Tech football's annual Fan Day presented by UnitedHealthcare, is set for Saturday, August 12 at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Admission is FREE.
Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson and the 2017 Yellow Jackets will be on hand to sign autographs and pose for photos with Tech faithful during Fan Day. Other Fan Day activities include Wreckfest, featuring inflatable games, face painting and other fun activities for the whole family, as well as the opportunity to take photos with Georgia Tech cheerleaders and Buzz.

SCHEDULE
Noon
- Wreckfest begins at Callaway Plaza
1 p.m. - Bobby Dodd Stadium opens (enter via the north tunnel, which can be accessed via Callaway Plaza)
2:30 p.m. - Fan Fest concludes

AUTOGRAPH POLICIES
In order to allow for as many fans as possible to receive autographs, fans are asked to limit autographs to one item per student-athlete/coach. Also, any apparel that fans wish to have autographed should be in hand, rather than worn. Autographs obtained from Georgia Tech student-athletes and coaches are for personal use only. Resale of an autographed item is prohibited and the sale of any item with a student-athlete's signature could jeopardize his NCAA eligibility.

PARKING
Fan Day parking is available in the Klaus Deck (E40), on Fowler Street (ER51), in the Peters Deck (E52) and at McCamish Pavilion (E65). Click HERE for campus parking map.

Anybody else thinking that a trip to Athens for autographs might be worthwhile? (click to expand quote)