6)Orlando City FC 6-6-1

7)Philadelphia Union 5-6-3

8)Chicago Fire 5-7-2

9)Montreal Impact 4-10-0

10)Toronto FC 3-7-2

11)DC United 2-5-3

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Apparently, Philadelphia's coach, Jim Curtin, is claiming that our fans have been influencing the refs decisions in our favor, at MBS:

Apparently, Curtin needs a bit of a history lesson:

We lost our last two games based on questionable calls by the ref that went in the other team's favor. How, precisely, is that a matter of the crowd swaying the ref's calls to our advantage? I have to admit, though: I agreed with one of Curtin's remarks: "Sometimes it’s best to step back and assess the situation and maybe make the right call and slow down a little bit." Sure would've been nice if Mark Geiger (the ref that d*cked us over in our last two home games) had "stepped back", to" make the right call".

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Apparently, Philadelphia's coach, Jim Curtin, is claiming that our fans have been influencing the refs decisions in our favor, at MBS:

Apparently, Curtin needs a bit of a history lesson:

We lost our last two games based on questionable calls by the ref that went in the other team's favor. How, precisely, is that a matter of the crowd swaying the ref's calls to our advantage? I have to admit, though: I agreed with one of Curtin's remarks: "Sometimes it’s best to step back and assess the situation and maybe make the right call and slow down a little bit." Sure would've been nice if Mark Geiger (the ref that d*cked us over in our last two home games) had "stepped back", to" make the right call".
Jim Curtin is a crybaby idiot with a lot of sour grapes:rolleyes: