Atlanta United News

Jophish17

Jolly Good Fellow
Understand we were down a couple of defenders. We didn’t look that good in back
I disagree - the back line played decent. The first goal was a bad offensive touch that created a frantic situation and they couldn't recover. It happens. The second goal was not good d but other than that the team held Toronto to something like five shots - not bad. That one screamer from Seba worried me, but I'll take my risks with 25+ yard shots all day. Midfield held possession relatively well too. Remedi + Nagbe with Jeff in rotation is going to be great.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
I disagree - the back line played decent. The first goal was a bad offensive touch that created a frantic situation and they couldn't recover. It happens. The second goal was not good d but other than that the team held Toronto to something like five shots - not bad. That one screamer from Seba worried me, but I'll take my risks with 25+ yard shots all day. Midfield held possession relatively well too. Remedi + Nagbe with Jeff in rotation is going to be great.
Toronto's 2nd goal looked offsides to me. I can't wait for Nagbe to come back. Hopefully he'll be healthy and fully fit by playoff time.