Atlanta Falcons News

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Just saw the Falcons schedule. Was really hoping to do an ATL weekend. GT hoops on a Friday, football Saturday and a Falcons game Sunday. Doesn’t look like we have a home game any weekend the Falcons do...
I guess the weekend of Sept 15th but we have the Citadel and the Falcons have a SNF game.

Milwaukee

Banned
I actually like what they did in Rd 1 addressing the OL. I think if Wilkins wouldn't have been grabbed by MIA before us then we would've grabbed him 1st. But we got 2 REALLY good OL. We still have 2 fourths, 2 fifths, 2 sixths, and a 7th this weekend. No picks tonight though unless we trade some picks. I'd sit tight and rack up with 7 more picks.

1st round grade: A-

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
I actually like what they did in Rd 1 addressing the OL. I think if Wilkins wouldn't have been grabbed by MIA before us then we would've grabbed him 1st. But we got 2 REALLY good OL. We still have 2 fourths, 2 fifths, 2 sixths, and a 7th this weekend. No picks tonight though unless we trade some picks. I'd sit tight and rack up with 7 more picks.

1st round grade: A-
Agree, the biggest weakness on the team got addressed. Maybe Matt Ryan will no longer be a human pinata.

Now need some help on the defensive line, the secondary, and maybe at running back.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I was very disappointed in the Falcons not addressing their defensive line problems in the NFL Draft. Hopefully DE John Cominsky will be a very good player because the Falcons need DE-DT help. I think Qadree Ollison was a very good pick and he will be a strong running back for the Falcons.

GT_EE78

Banned
I was very disappointed in the Falcons not addressing their defensive line problems in the NFL Draft. Hopefully DE John Cominsky will be a very good player because the Falcons need DE-DT help. I think Qadree Ollison was a very good pick and he will be a strong running back for the Falcons.
They must be thinking that one of the FA DTs are going to help. They signed Bennett ,Davison,Hegeman,,, but nowadays a 1 mil FA just don't get as many sacks as they used to.