Atlanta Falcons News

panther42

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone else feel like Matt Ryan is overrated? If you look at his stats he is a HOF'er but the same could be said for a lot of the QB's over the last 10 years. Ryan is very similar to Stafford imo, great stats, but never passes the eye test. Makes poor decisions, and unlike Stafford has a very weak arm that has no "zip". Maybe I am crazy, but the argument that he is elite is comical to me.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone else feel like Matt Ryan is overrated? If you look at his stats he is a HOF'er but the same could be said for a lot of the QB's over the last 10 years. Ryan is very similar to Stafford imo, great stats, but never passes the eye test. Makes poor decisions, and unlike Stafford has a very weak arm that has no "zip". Maybe I am crazy, but the argument that he is elite is comical to me.
I think he's a top shelf quarterback but I also think he's starting to slip in his performance and it could be that he's starting to get past his prime:cigar:

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
According to Football Scoop Dan Quinn has gotten a vote of confidence from Falcons owner Arthur Blank:rolleyes: We all know what votes of confidence can mean and I think Arthur Blank will fire both Dan Quinn and GM Thomas Dimitroff if the 2019 Falcons are as bad as the 2018 Falcons have been:cigar:

GT_EE78

Banned
Probably middle of the first round:banghead:
if 7-9 yes, but i meant what they gonna look for, i stopped paying attention after they fell out of wild card. Freeman's health mean they need a RB? or DB if safeties aren;t healthy? they seem to always need DL or OL ....playoffs - ugh-boring this time

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
if 7-9 yes, but i meant what they gonna look for, i stopped paying attention after they fell out of wild card. Freeman's health mean they need a RB? or DB if safeties aren;t healthy? they seem to always need DL or OL ....playoffs - ugh-boring this time
DL,OL or LB in the first few rounds in my opinion and maybe a QB,RB or TE in the middle or late rounds:cigar:

Last edited: