Atlanta Falcons News

stingem103

Georgia Tech Fan
I have a feeling the Falcons will be making a head coaching change at the end of the season:mad:

Quinn has blown it his whole time here. Still had fun along the way but I think it’s probably deserved at this point. Could have built something special with a few different decisions in those moments....good lord it’s maddening.

We have set unique records during the Quinn era and not in the way you want too.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Quinn has blown it his whole time here. Still had fun along the way but I think it’s probably deserved at this point. Could have built something special with a few different decisions in those moments....good lord it’s maddening.

We have set unique records during the Quinn era and not in the way you want too.
This defense is worse than the 2007 defense was or the 1987-1990 defense:vomit: I'm ready for Arthur Blank to kick both GM Thomas Dimitroff and head coach Dan Quinn out the door:rolleyes:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Falcons play next Sunday against the Steelers in Pittsburgh. It will be very ugly and the Falcons record afterwards will be 1-4. If the Falcons are going to be bad this season i hope they're bad enough to get a Top 5 draft pick:cool:

GT_EE78

Banned
falcons injuries sure seem to have wiped out playoff hopes, but a new SCJ can make me feel patriotic so its a good day to spend with Samuel Adams.