Atlanta Falcons News

Milwaukee

Banned
Horrible coaching once again. Gave up 3 free points before the half for no reason other than to be conservative for the sake of being conservative and showing how "diverse" we are, then play cover 2 and man-under the entire goddamn drive in overtime with no blitzes. It's like being punched in the chin over and over and taking the same stance. That statement sounds too ironic right about now but it just happened, unfortunately. Must be something in the water down there that makes our coaches retarded. Jesus, they make way too much money to be doing this stuff.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Horrible coaching once again. Gave up 3 free points before the half for no reason other than to be conservative for the sake of being conservative and showing how "diverse" we are, then play cover 2 and man under the entire goddamn drive in overtime with no blitzes. It's like being punched in the chin over and over and taking the same stance. That statement sounds too ironic right about now but it just happened, unfortunately. Must be something in the water down there that makes our coaches retarded. Jesus, they make way too much money to be doing this stuff.
I can't see this Falcons team doing better than 9-7 but i do think that Calvin Ridley will have over 1000 yards receiving and will go to the Pro Bowl along with Matt Ryan.

GT_EE78

Banned
Horrible coaching once again. Gave up 3 free points before the half for no reason other than to be conservative for the sake of being conservative and showing how "diverse" we are, then play cover 2 and man-under the entire goddamn drive in overtime with no blitzes. It's like being punched in the chin over and over and taking the same stance. That statement sounds too ironic right about now but it just happened, unfortunately. Must be something in the water down there that makes our coaches retarded. Jesus, they make way too much money to be doing this stuff.
think i have to agree about lack of blitzing. it's been Q's style for a long time tho so it's not a new brain anomaly.

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
Are there any defensive players who were starters at the beginning of the year who are still playing? Or does it just seem like there aren't any left? I expect very little this season if these kind of injuries continue.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Are there any defensive players who were starters at the beginning of the year who are still playing? Or does it just seem like there aren't any left? I expect very little this season if these kind of injuries continue.
This is one of those season where the Falcons seem cursed with injuries on one side of the ball. I think the Falcons will have a wining record but the poor state of the defense will most likely keep them out of the Playoffs.