Atlanta Braves News

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Hey Mike, Whew is right (twice) ... after the LA homer to tie it at 5-5, I was about ready to pack it up for the season, then Freddie saved us ... was absolutely sure Viscaiano was going to blow it in the 9th, then a miracle happened.
Anyway, we are still paying in October, glad to see Folty starting today, I think he wants redemption from his last start ... 2:30 Start out here, going to have to sneak out early ...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Hey Mike, Whew is right (twice) ... after the LA homer to tie it at 5-5, I was about ready to pack it up for the season, then Freddie saved us ... was absolutely sure Viscaiano was going to blow it in the 9th, then a miracle happened.
Anyway, we are still paying in October, glad to see Folty starting today, I think he wants redemption from his last start ... 2:30 Start out here, going to have to sneak out early ...

"Hey GTJ, you're looking a little green around the gills. Maybe you should just stay home from work today, bud." - Dr. kg, md

#DoctorsNote (y)

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
OJF-
It’s not at all unreasonable to expect 100-115 pitches out of Folty, today. Last Thursday he was well rested coming in and didn’t throw too much in his two innings. My buddy told me he didn’t throw on the side, because they had him penciled in for this very game at home.

The bullpen is a little spent. I’m being kind in regards to reliability factored in.