Atlanta Braves News

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 44-32 1st place in the NL East Atlanta Braves start off a three game series against the 32-45 5th place in the NL Central Cincinnati Reds Monday night at 7:35. The starting pitcher for the Braves will be 5-4 Mike Foltynewicz and the starting pitcher for the Reds will be 6-6 Tyler Mahle.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Sims comes in and proceeds to load the bases and walk in a run. 3-2 Braves. This is why I dislike Snitker as a manager. We are winning a tight game with better options in the pen, and he goes with a guy who hasn't pitched in a week. That's a head scratching move that will probably end up costing us the game.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Sims comes in and proceeds to load the bases and walk in a run. 3-2 Braves. This is why I dislike Snitker as a manager. We are winning a tight game with better options in the pen, and he goes with a guy who hasn't pitched in a week. That's a head scratching move that will probably end up costing us the game.
Yeah this kind of think causes me to butt my head on the computer table:banghead:

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The 45-32 1st place in the NL East play the 32-45 5th place in the NL Central Cincinnati Reds tonight at 7:35 pm. The starter for the Braves will be 3-1 Anibal Sanchez and the starting pitcher for the Reds will be 2-5 Matt Harvey.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
The Nationals are crashing and burning Matt Scherzer lost 1--0 to the Devil Rays today after the Nationals lost to them 11-0 last night. The Nationals have fallen to a 41-37 record and are in 3rd place in the NL East. The Nationals had 2 hits last night and 1 hit today.