1709699003333.png

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
- Deflated on the Baye shot
- Pumped on the Sallis shot
- Ready to crucify Baye on the flagrant review
- ZERO mention of the 2 vs. 20 free throw disparity
- I could be wrong but the Sturdivant turnover wasn’t a travel (2 feet and a pivot, the ball was on its way down) not even a question of it.
Sturdivant traveled ..... because he was fouled.

It was so OBVIOUS Ndongo was unfortunately pushed into the kid.

Anyone that thought that was him "launching himself" into the player, is an idiot.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Sturdivant traveled ..... because he was fouled.

It was so OBVIOUS Ndongo was unfortunately pushed into the kid.

Anyone that thought that was him "launching himself" into the player, is an idiot.
I honestly don't even think Sturdivant traveled. How much sooner can he get the ball on the floor than he did? He should have been on the line for 1 and 1 free throws to make it a 3 point game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I honestly don't even think Sturdivant traveled. How much sooner can he get the ball on the floor than he did? He should have been on the line for 1 and 1 free throws to make it a 3 point game.

I dunno. Do you factor in him getting tripped by the Wake player's leg first or nah?

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Sturdivant takes one step before dribbling = travel.

That kid takes 13 steps before dribbling = legend.

Oh and his 20 shots to get 24 pts apparently also = legend?
He muSt have missed a lot this n the first half cause it seemed like we couldn’t stop him down the stretch.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
- Deflated on the Baye shot
- Pumped on the Sallis shot
- Ready to crucify Baye on the flagrant review
- ZERO mention of the 2 vs. 20 free throw disparity
- I could be wrong but the Sturdivant turnover wasn’t a travel (2 feet and a pivot, the ball was on its way down) not even a question of it.
Was fitting that they didn’t call travel on Miles because you’re absolutely correct, that was not a travel on Kyle.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
The fact they called Sturdy for a travel when he clearly pivoted and put the ball down combined with the terrible non-call on the Sallis drive had me ready to jump through the roof. Our own turnovers didn’t help things much, but my goodness those two weren’t even borderline calls in my opinion. Sturdy clearly didn’t travel, and Sallis clearly did. Either way, we had every opportunity to fold like we have so often this year when faced with adversity but we didn’t. Kudos to the whole team for muscling through the second half playing 8 on 5. Hard to win games like those but we found a way to do it. We could very well be the team nobody wants to face come next week.

Edit to add that Baye was fouled on the last shot too and it wasn’t called