At WF, 3/5/2024 1st of Last Two Regular Season Games

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
2 free throws to 20 and 16 turnovers to 6. ACC refs cooked up a loss and then we did our best to serve it up on a platter. Really glad Miles Kelly, George, Gapare and Ndongo came through today to flip the script. Takes some moxie to gut out that win.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow. What a shot. Huge win and we are gaining momentum at the right time going into the tournament. I’m so glad we hung on to that win because between their whiney fans and the hothead on their team it felt so good to win that.

I love that the fans complained about the refs when you look at the foul and free throw discrepancy on their side all game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wow. What a shot. Huge win and we are gaining momentum at the right time going into the tournament. I’m so glad we hung on to that win because between their whiney fans and the hothead on their team it felt so good to win that.

I love that the fans complained about the refs when you look at the foul and free throw discrepancy on their side all game.

Exactly!

Their whiney fans complaining about all the calls. I see why they're so "good" at home. All the pressure they put on the refs.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
The wake kid out there blowing layups and she's making excuses for him.

And was so disappointed Baye drilled that shot through contact.
she must have been sucking on a lemon before interviewing Miles.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
The wake kid out there blowing layups and she's making excuses for him.

And was so disappointed Baye drilled that shot through contact.
- Deflated on the Baye shot
- Pumped on the Sallis shot
- Ready to crucify Baye on the flagrant review
- ZERO mention of the 2 vs. 20 free throw disparity
- I could be wrong but the Sturdivant turnover wasn’t a travel (2 feet and a pivot, the ball was on its way down) not even a question of it.