Are You Ready?

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Oh...and I forgot the single most important detail-- @MrsDrJacket went the other day and got her preseason Mani/Pedi. To start the season, she is sporting the (proper) Gold and White on her nails. That is a must.

About every 3 weeks, she'll change the paint job. She has had footballs on her nails. Yellow Jackets (a picture, not the words). Goal posts. You never know from time-to-time what you'll see during the season.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Oh...and I forgot the single most important detail-- @MrsDrJacket went the other day and got her preseason Mani/Pedi. To start the season, she is sporting the (proper) Gold and White on her nails. That is a must.

About every 3 weeks, she'll change the paint job. She has had footballs on her nails. Yellow Jackets (a picture, not the words). Goal posts. You never know from time-to-time what you'll see during the season.
Nobody on the board has actually seen the two of you at the same place and time, hmmmmm... I hope she's a real person and not your secret-split-personality-Bruce-Jenner thing. ;)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Nobody on the board has actually seen the two of you at the same place and time, hmmmmm... I hope she's a real person and not your secret-split-personality-Bruce-Jenner thing. ;)
:):cool::p:Dhehehe...well played.

We ran into @Boomergump and @awbuzz at the Fan Day. They'll vouch that she is not my alter-ego. If I were a fiction writer, I couldn't make up a character this good.