Anyone watching the Vandy game?

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
My mind was blown when Josh Dobbs was in shotgun on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down at the goal line at the end of the game. They were 2 yards from the end zone. The first handoff was blown up bc the running back was so far from the line of scrimmage.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Vandy QB looked really inaccurate. idk if it was an off day for him but hopefully that means we can put more resources into run defense against them cause it doesnt look like they have a qb that could pick us apart

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
My mind was blown when Josh Dobbs was in shotgun on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down at the goal line at the end of the game. They were 2 yards from the end zone. The first handoff was blown up bc the running back was so far from the line of scrimmage.
Happens every time it seems in a close game. Why I despise that offense in short yardage. Saw OU blow an easy bowl win several years ago because of that.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
speaking of other teams we play this year... wtf is happening in Charlottesville? UVA is down 30-7 to FCS Richmond and been outgained by almost 300 yards