Any updates on NSD?

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
I assume you know how team recruiting rankings are created. If you do, you're trolling, if you don't, then do a little research before you make snarky comments.
I heard it in the radio. My snarkiness comes from the promise of great recruiting. I not a expert by any means but according to 247 (usually teams that do well here so well on the field) we lost 2 of our best recruits- 1 to Ole Miss and 1 to Nebraska. Since we can’t win on the field I was hoping for better in the recruiting rankings ( and the avg player rankings are average in the ACC no matter how you calculate). Not a troll I have supported the Jackets my whole life.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I heard it in the radio. My snarkiness comes from the promise of great recruiting. I not a expert by any means but according to 247 (usually teams that do well here so well on the field) we lost 2 of our best recruits- 1 to Ole Miss and 1 to Nebraska. Since we can’t win on the field I was hoping for better in the recruiting rankings ( and the avg player rankings are average in the ACC no matter how you calculate). Not a troll I have supported the Jackets my whole life.
Jack Black Reaction GIF

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
My goodness Recruiting has fallen off. Not sure why the staff is enameled with transfers who rode the pine over HS kids. Coachran only transfer we’ve had that’s been worth it IMO.