Any room for more transfers?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
At what point can we get past the petty shots at the former coach?

Can we all agree to fkng get over it?

Shouldn't you be asking when people will stop taking petty shots at Bill Lewis first?

But reality as long as the team composition still somewhat depends on the previous coach's recruiting, it will continue to be brought up. I'll let you do the math on how long that will be.

Deleted member 2897

One mention of the staff in my post brought you into a tizzy that you felt compelled to defend him. And he wasn't mentioned by name but you assumed I meant BiG Johnson. I guess I'm wrong about u?

False. We’re laughing at you and hoping you at some point move on. Nobody jumped up to defend anybody.

ScGold

Banned
False. We’re laughing at you and hoping you at some point move on. Nobody jumped up to defend anybody.
So a guy or girl chimes in to stop bringing the other staff up and is crying for me to stop isn't defending? Ur a safe box guy aren't you?

Deleted member 2897

So a guy or girl chimes in to stop bringing the other staff up and is crying for me to stop isn't defending? Ur a safe box guy aren't you?

Picking fights with people won’t accomplish anything either. How about we get back to transfers.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Hate to bust that image you gave of the great one, but at Tech he is a mediocre coach. Right there with Gomer and George. He scored some points while he ran the defense into the gutter. At the end of a long run at Tech, pawl is best known for his scowl and leading the country in rushing. Defense and special teams are arbitrary.
I’m looking into the future and this bashing is getting old. I will always be thankful for the wins over Georgia, the Orange bowl win, and the final rankings.

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Is it odd that none of this staff’s former Temple players have transferred here? You would think we’d at least have gotten one. And Deveney was a former commit.