Any reports on current fall baseball practices?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Aaron Fitt will be talking about Jadyn in his article. Agree he can be real smooth on D and made some great plays last year; his .926 fielding % should improve from last year.

And an article on fall ball to pass the time while we wait for the season:

rodandanga

Jolly Good Fellow
Aaron Fitt will be talking about Jadyn in his article. Agree he can be real smooth on D and made some great plays last year; his .926 fielding % should improve from last year.

And an article on fall ball to pass the time while we wait for the season:

Given Campbell's incredible summer, the fight for the MIF spots will be intense. I think Romero has a shot too.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Good pitching beats good hitting in post season. Who has convinced me of that on this board? We gotta have good pitching to advance this year.

For some reason the BLeacher Report on the WOrld Series isn't coming through .... bleacherreport.com/articles/10054386-gutsy-justin-verlander-propels-astros-but-what-happened-to-vaunted-phillies-offense?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
Given Campbell's incredible summer, the fight for the MIF spots will be intense. I think Romero has a shot too.
Has Campbell played in these first two series? I didn't see him in the box score for the first day against Jacksonville St. The box scores from the KSU games have not been posted yet.

rodandanga

Jolly Good Fellow
Has Campbell played in these first two series? I didn't see him in the box score for the first day against Jacksonville St. The box scores from the KSU games have not been posted yet.
I saw somewhere he is nursing an injury, but Hall said he is the most improved player coming into this season.