Any news?? (stage 3: press coverage)

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Boom, GaPanther just poster “hearing CGC is toast” for him to post that is interesting because he is very close to the program and usually doesn’t post opinions just facts, Collins is most likely gone, prob already packing his bags

Where? Twitter?

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I saw on Twitter that we need 250,000 fans to Venmo $40.40 to @GTToddStansbury to buy out Collins. Personally, I would be willing to take a part in that deal! In fact, I may even chip in a whole lot more!

Can you instead get those 250,000 fans to Venmo GT to get a better coach in the next hiring process?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
1663460788179.png

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
We really need to fire him ASAP. UCF is losing to FAU right now. I'd hate to watch him try to spin a win over a bad ucf team into improvement that you have to see

GoJackets1

Georgia Tech Fan
I don’t know if we have 250k fans, total
Well, if we increased the total to $121.20 for each person, that would only require a little less than 84,000 fans required to participate. Personally, I would be willing to shell out even more. Let's just get it done!

Lavoisier

Ramblin' Wreck
Boom, GaPanther just poster “hearing CGC is toast” for him to post that is interesting because he is very close to the program and usually doesn’t post opinions just facts, Collins is most likely gone, prob already packing his bags

My friend with the box seats who talks with some of the bigger donors is saying the same thing. Second hand rumors and all but it seems enough people are posting about it now that it is either true or its taken a life of its own and might force someone's hand because its going to kill recruiting.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I saw on Twitter that we need 250,000 fans to Venmo $40.40 to @GTToddStansbury to buy out Collins. Personally, I would be willing to take a part in that deal! In fact, I may even chip in a whole lot more!
I donate every month to the "SwarmtheATL" BULL****TT. Use that money. BTW WaffleAsshole is gone boys. Keep your heads up.