Anthony Autry cleared

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
To me Autry looked like our best WR before the emergence of Smelter. I would also say that Vad looked to have the most chemistry with him, but now that Vad is gone, my hope is that Autry doesn't have any linger effects from the injury and builds chemistry with JT

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Wow. I am so happy for the kid. Didn't he tear two in a row? Can you imagine? Just the fact that he was willing to continue to work hard enough to come back this quickly after all that speaks of his determination. I just hope that he takes advantage of these next 2 plus months before spring to toughen that joint up some more. We definitely need another quality kid in the rotation.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
He slipped on some ice I believe or something freakish like that. Hope he can return to what looked like an exciting player to watch for our team!

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
From what I remember it was a freak accident. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought he fell while coming out of a bus or something. Maybe not. Maybe it was training or something.
I heard the same thing that he was getting off a bus. Hopefully he comes back stronger than ever. He was really becoming a good receiver for us.