Anthony Autry and Dennis Andrews suspended

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
U never did anything stupid in college wings? I got away with doing a ton of stupid crap. My stupidity was not checked much by fear of negative consequences. Let's go easy on making statements about our players' families. Unless you know them personally it's baseless and unnecessary conjecture.

Animal02

Banned
U never did anything stupid in college wings? I got away with doing a ton of stupid crap. My stupidity was not checked much by fear of negative consequences. Let's go easy on making statements about our players' families. Unless you know them personally it's baseless and unnecessary conjecture.

Yes....I agree......the stuff I did would have landed me in jail several times in today's environment.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Exactly. If we have zero wr due to suspensions just line up other AB or OL in their position. They are glorified blocking TEs (our wr are). U actually prove my point here a bit

Either way this was tongue and cheek and u missed that
Doesn't appear to be TOC with your argument above . Bay Bay, Hill, and soon Smelter would be exhibits A, B, and C against your argument. We've had more individual WR success in the CPJ era than in any other era I can think of. So, he's doing something right with that position.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't appear to be TOC with your argument above . Bay Bay, Hill, and soon Smelter would be exhibits A, B, and C against your argument. We've had more individual WR success in the CPJ era than in any other era I can think of. So, he's doing something right with that position.
Not going to get into the individual human argument. I can offer alot to the contrary. For instance baybay played half his career in a true pro offense under chan and that helped him. So did cone. Hill didnt. Hill stinks in the nfl and is really struggling learning a pro offense. I wonder why? Is he dumb? Not sure i believe that, perhaps the learning curve is too big?

Smelter is still tbd but is a good athlete.

Now regardless. Period. My point still stands. We can walk out zero wr in this offense and still be fine. That is my point. And its a bit tacheek but a but true too. And that point has nothing to do with the individual wr success or no success under paul and has nothing to do with your argument or mine about that topic. We can start two AB at wr and me just fine. Or two TE. Or two Bb

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Still disagree with both points 33. If we have zero pass attack (and that has never been the case regardless of criticism) the opposing D will completely shut our run game down. Bay Bay played one year only under Gailey I believe. Hill is not in the same class as CJ or BayBay but is a legit NFL WR regardless.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Still disagree with both points 33. If we have zero pass attack (and that has never been the case regardless of criticism) the opposing D will completely shut our run game down. Bay Bay played one year only under Gailey I believe. Hill is not in the same class as CJ or BayBay but is a legit NFL WR regardless.
Also, Cone transferred from Shorter and had run the same offense.