Another win this season?

techman

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't see how we win another game this year; 3 wins seems like one more than we should've won actually.....somebody convince me otherwise please.

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't see how we win another game this year; 3 wins seems like one more than we should've won actually.....somebody convince me otherwise please.
3/4 teams we play haven’t been consistent this year so you never know. Tech is also due to create a few turnovers which has been missing in the last few games.

I don’t agree with us not deserving three wins. Kennesaw and UNC were blow outs and even though we won Duke late, we also gave away NIU late and I’ll still argue the 2 pt conversion wasn’t a catch.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
3/4 teams we play haven’t been consistent this year so you never know. Tech is also due to create a few turnovers which has been missing in the last few games.

I don’t agree with us not deserving three wins. Kennesaw and UNC were blow outs and even though we won Duke late, we also gave away NIU late and I’ll still argue the 2 pt conversion wasn’t a catch.
Yes, we should have beat NIU and lost to Duke. Same record, just we would be at the bottom of the conference on top of everything else.

Jd89

Georgia Tech Fan
Well we are getting skulled by Miami. I hate to say it but I think we are not going to win any other games this year. I am very disappointed in this coaching staff, in way over their head. A year or so of complaints and we will bring in the next coach. Collins et al has maxed out.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
why are we so negative on this form?
Did you watch this game by chance? Miami gave us 3 turnovers, a blocked field goal, a two point conversion ran back by Tech for two points, yet we managed to lose to a mediocre team at best. Jeff was clearly rattled by the Miami pressure and the constant low snaps. Rambo came within 10 yards of breaking the all time receiving record at Miami, they rushed for 174 yards and for the last 5 games we are giving up on average over 500 yards a game. Miami damn near got to 600 yards today and yet, Miami being Miami kept us in the game. This was the closest blowout I have ever witnessed.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
Did you watch this game by chance? Miami gave us 3 turnovers, a blocked field goal, a two point conversion ran back by Tech for two points, yet we managed to lose to a mediocre team at best. Jeff was clearly rattled by the Miami pressure and the constant low snaps. Rambo came within 10 yards of breaking the all time receiving record at Miami, they rushed for 174 yards and for the last 5 games we are giving up on average over 500 yards a game. Miami damn near got to 600 yards today and yet, Miami being Miami kept us in the game. This was the closest blowout I have ever witnessed.
I love how when we get turnovers, they were given to us and we had nothing to with it, but when we turn it over, it’s our fault and their defense had nothing to do with it.

Pretty amazing actually.